This week's chapter is 2 Corinthians 4
Monday – Memorize or Meditate Monday
• Read the weekly passage again.
• Take the text, or a portion of it, and work on memorizing it.
• Read the passage out loud 3 times, slowly.
o On the second and third time through your slow reading, pay attention to any words or phrases that jump out at you.
o Write those words down, and journal about the significance of those words to you.
Tuesday – Thoughtful Tuesday
• Re-Read the Text again from the lesson and answer the following questions:
o What does the text say about God?
o What does the text say about sin?
o What promises does the text make?
o What expectations does the text make on you/the church?
o What command or commands does the text contain?
o What were you taught from this passage?
Wednesday – Worship Wednesday
• Re-read the passage again
o Write it out in your own words
• Take some time today to worship God intentionally today
• Maybe make your own praise song, or write a psalm
Thursday – Thankful Thursday
• Re-read the passage again from Sunday
o If you want, find other passages or Bible stories that are connected to this text
• What are you most thankful for this week?
• Spend some time sharing what you are thankful for as a family, or in your journal
Friday – Fasting Friday
• Read the text once again
• What is something you can give up today for a full 24 hours?
o As you go through the day, when you think about whatever it was you decided to fast from, use that as a prompt to talk to God throughout the day.
Saturday – Serve Saturday
• As a family or individually how can you bless someone in your neighborhood, or a family in our church community?
• Talk it out, plan it, and execute your plan! Do it anonymously!!